Thank you for your interest in Forest of Dean Dog Rescue
We rescue dogs in the Forest of Dean and surrounding area.
We also rescue ex breeding adult dogs and bitches from puppy farms.
We will visit you at home to ensure you can provide a safe environment for our dogs.
Your garden must be secure and you will need to be at home at least part of the day
You must have facilities to keep foster dogs separate from your own dog(s) if and when necessary.
We are looking for someone who
• Is passionate about the welfare of dogs
• Has experience in dog ownership
• Is patient and understanding and will give each dog the guidance it requires
• Will be committed to fostering for as long as it takes each dog to be homed
• Is home for most of the day
• Has a secure garden
• No children under 11 years of age
We provide round the clock support, cover all medical expenses, food and accessories
If you share your home with a spouse or partner please ensure you have their agreement to foster dogs for us before applying to become one of our fosterers. Thank you.
Fill out our Fostering Application form here.